Just completed the game for the first time...

Moderators: 5LS-Dean, 5LS_Chris, 5LS-Mitch

Jakkar

Just completed the game for the first time...

Postby Jakkar » Wed May 18, 2016 1:08 am

... and unusually, it may not be the last. I already want to start it back up.

I'm very glad to see you're still actively working on SR, and happy to see a new forum. Honoured to be the first one to post a thread, however quiet things might be for the moment =)

So, that was a rather good game wot I just played. I spent a few months moving through the campaign in jumps and starts, and that, too, is unusual. I usually lose interest in a game for six months to several years at a time, and end up beginning it anew several times before I finish it - or not finishing it at all. SR kept me coming back with a sustained feeling of interest and curiosity. Even coming to terms with the lifelessness of the city in terms of absent civilian AI/gameplay integration, or the many unfortunate bugs, I didn't lose the passion the game inspires in me, the thrilling sense of... Well... "FUCK YEAH CYBERPUNK", and the fascination with slow-motion, intricate squad combat when the meticulous planning goes wrong.

It's a remarkable achievement, especially for such a small studio, let alone as a debut.

I can only say the game's potential is incredible, in addition to it just being plain fun, and that I hope you've not burned out on the concept. With SR standing as proof of your abilities I dearly hope you might attract money and help in making something bigger in the same vein, something with a living city, the passage of time, some economic factors, and give us the full sandbox-cyberpunk experience. SR is a great experience, but it makes me ache for what it could be if you were calling the shots with more money and a bigger crew.

Thank you very, very much, both for such an enjoyable gaming experience and for keeping legacy of Bullfrog's Syndicate/Wars and the classic cyberpunk of the 80s and 90s alive into the 20XXs.

You can count on me as a backer and contributor in your future endeavors.
Colwolf77

Re: Just completed the game for the first time...

Postby Colwolf77 » Wed May 18, 2016 11:22 pm

Totally agree with you even though I haven't dedicated the time required to complete the game yet. I'll get there eventually though because like you said I've been playing this on and off because it's so damn fun. I really wish it had more recognition and support. You guys have done an awesome job.
5LS_Brent
Site Admin

Postby 5LS_Brent » Thu May 26, 2016 11:56 pm

Glad you liked it. Hopefully with Co-op multiplayer coming soon it will add a new dimension to your future play-throughs
dufukuquli

Postby dufukuquli » Tue Mar 12, 2019 11:24 am

Five live studios have been installed for the recording of the songs. The entertainment of the ladies and paper rater review is marked for the studios of the world. The construction is fixed for the induction of the partial items for the tendency of the element for the persons.