s - Interim manager Tim Bogar is among six more can

Moderators: 5LS_Chris, 5LS-Mitch, 5LS-Dean

lw789

s - Interim manager Tim Bogar is among six more can

Postby lw789 » Fri May 18, 2018 1:42 am

BAIE-COMEAU, Que. -- Philippe Sanche scored 1:29 into overtime as the Blainville-Boisbriand Armada edged the host Baie-Comeau Drakkar 3-2 on Friday in Quebec Major Hockey League playoff action. Samuel Hodhod and Christopher Clapperton also scored for the Armada, who lead the best-of-seven third-round series 3-2, while Sanche tacked on an assist for a two-point night. Denis Gorbunov and Maxime St-Cyr supplied the scoring for the Drakkar. Blainville-Boisbriands Etienne Marcoux made 29 saves for the win as Baie-Comeaus Philippe Cadorette turned away 19-of-22 shots in defeat. The Armada went 2 for 5 on the power play while the Drakkar scored once on three chances with the man advantage. Blainville-Boisbriand will host Game 6 on Sunday. Dave Winfield Jersey . The thunderous cheers quickly changed to an appreciative chant: "Ma-son! Ma-son! Ma-son! Headed to New York with new life, Mason sure earned this curtain call. Randy Jones Jersey . I kept my eyes focused up on the camera during each approach. I just tried to stay focused on my form, as I didnt know what the ball reaction was. I was quite emotional at the end. I did not actually see any of the shots in the game until I got home and watched the video. http://www.baseballpadresofficial.com/b ... -c-29/.com) - Jimmie Johnson won Sundays AAA Texas 500 while championship contenders Jeff Gordon and Brad Keselowski as well as their teams were involved in a post-race fight on pit road after the two clashed in the closing laps at Texas Motor Speedway. Jered Weaver Jersey . Olsen, who is 6-foot-3 and 305 pounds, can play either centre or guard. The 25-year-old Olsen played 16 games and made four starts in 2012 with the New Orleans Saints. Johnny Manziel Jersey . -- Arizona came out of its last meeting with California a bit discombobulated, hurting from its first loss and the loss of forward Brandon Ashley for the rest of the season.ARLINGTON, Texas - Interim manager Tim Bogar is among six more candidates the Texas Rangers plan to interview beginning next week in their search for Ron Washingtons full-time replacement.The Rangers announced their interview plans Friday. The team also said the Arizona Diamondbacks have requested and were granted permission to speak to Bogar about their managerial vacancy.Bogar, who joined the Rangers last off-season as their bench coach, had a 14-8 record as interim manager after Washington resigned for personal reasons Sept. 5.Texas also announced plans to interview Pittsburgh bench coach Jeff Banister, Cleveland bullpen coach Kevin Cash, Boston bench coach Torey Lovullo, Chicago White Sox thirrd base coach Joe McEwing and former major league player Alex Cora, now a manager and general manager in the Puerto Rican Winter League.ddddddddddddRangers pitching coach Mike Maddux and Triple-A manager Steve Buechele were interviewed last Tuesday.In a statement released by the Rangers, general manager Jon Daniels said Bogar is obviously a very strong candidate in the Texas managerial search but the team also understands he has to look at all potential opportunities during the ongoing process.Daniels says he and Bogar have already had several extensive conversations in advance of the formal interview process Bogar will have with other members of the Rangers organization next week. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Discount NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys 2019 Wholesale Jerseys China Wholesale Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys NFL Cheap ' ' '