I'm not being funny but will the linux game breaking bugs ever be fixed?

Moderators: 5LS_Chris, 5LS-Mitch, 5LS-Dean

Splith

I'm not being funny but will the linux game breaking bugs ever be fixed?

Postby Splith » Fri Nov 18, 2016 8:04 pm

It's been THREE MONTHS since I reported the game breaking bug with the (Linux version) that on the last objective you cannot do anything in the tower because it shows 'TOKEN NOT FOUND' and does nothing when you enter. Now let's just assume that the other 30+ bugs I've reported have been fixed (that would be a lie since not a single one has been fixed), why has this important game breaking bug not been fixed? I don't get it. Do you care so little about the game/linux version? Will it ever be fixed? If I treated QA of products where I work as you treat this game then I'd expect to be fired! Where's the pride in software you're created, surely you'd want to ensure it works on all systems without issues? You haven't even acknowledged the problems. Come on! I'm sorry to say that I won't ever be buying any games you make again regardless of how good they look since you can't be trusted to test or fix things.
Lou

Re: I'm not being funny but will the linux game breaking bugs ever be fixed?

Postby Lou » Mon Jan 02, 2017 1:12 pm

I've recently completed a playthrough on Linux and it went smooth. Not sure which game breaking bugs you are talking about.