Satellite Reign: Uplink - Coop Multiplayer FAQ

Moderators: 5LS_Chris, 5LS-Mitch, 5LS-Dean

5LS_Brent
Site Admin

Satellite Reign: Uplink - Coop Multiplayer FAQ

Postby 5LS_Brent » Fri Jun 03, 2016 4:53 am

How do I activate the opt-in multiplayer beta?

For Steam:
  1. Go to your Steam library and right mouse click on Satellite Reign in your games list.
  2. Select “Properties”
  3. Go to the “Betas” tab
  4. From the “Select the beta you would like to opt into” pull down select “coop_beta” (you may
  5. need to close and re-open steam for this option to appear)
  6. Click “Close”
  7. Wait for the Satellite Reign to download and update.
  8. Profit
For Humble:
Please Hold

For GoG:
Unfortunately GoG doesn’t support betas or branched builds so we cannot currently make the beta available via GoG.

Why is is so buggy?
We’ve tested the game internally but we’re releasing this beta to the public to get more thorough testing. With a lot more hands on the game we have a much better chance of tracking down and finding as many bugs as possible to help improve the final Multiplayer Co-op release when it’s available to everyone.

I found a bug, now what?
Please visit http://satellitereign.com/bugreport/ and submit your bug there.

Please remember that the more information you give us the more likely we’ll be able to fix it. Include any information of what you were doing before the bug happened, the location in the world and the most important info, what version/changelist of the game you were playing along with the output.log file. Screenshots of any issues can be attached via the above bug report submission tool along with any output.log files.

If you can reliably reproduce the bug it is infinitely more useful for us, please include steps on how to recreate the bugs.

You can find out the version and changelist in the main menu here:

Here's where to find your output log if you need to send it to us:
Windows
..\SteamApps\common\SatelliteReign\SatelliteReign_Data\output_log.txt

Linux
~/.config/unity3d/5 Lives Studios/SatelliteReign/Player.log

Mac OS
~/Library/Logs/Unity/Player.log

Can I play over the Internet or LAN?
Either! Satellite Reign supports Internet or LAN/Local play. Unfortunately split-screen is not supported.

Can I join games on Steam via my friends list?
Yes, next question…..NEXT QUESTION

Does Satellite Reign support platform crossplay?
Yes! You can play against your friends on any combination of PC, Mac and Linux. Other platforms don't count so stop asking.

How does the save game system work with multiplayer?
You can use your existing single player save games in multiplayer and vice versa. However only the host has control over loading and saving games.

How do I start a multiplayer co-op Server?
To start a server you can either start a fresh game or load an existing save

To start a fresh game:
  1. On the "Select User" Screen select "New User"
  2. Select "Singleplayer"
  3. Change "Host" to "Internet" or "Local" depending on what type of game you'd like to start
  4. Enter your desired user and server names and enter password if you want to restrict users who can connect to your server.
  5. You can enable or disable any of the Game Mode Options and when you're happy with your set up click "Confirm"
To load an existing save:
  1. On the "Select User" Screen select the desired user that has the save game you'd like to load.
  2. On the "Select Save" screen, highlight the save game you'd like to load and instead of clicking "Load Game". Select "Load Multiplayer" instead.
  3. Enter your desired player and server names and enter password if you want to restrict users who can connect to your server.
  4. Click "Load Game" to start your server.
Can I direct connect using an IP?

Yes, if you go to the "Join Multiplayer" screen and without selecting a server from the list, click "Join". You'll be able to manually input an IP and connect directly.

How do I use the in-game Chat?

Press ENTER on your keyboard, enter your text and then press ENTER again to submit your message.

What port does Satellite Reign use?

7777 However internet games use the Unity Relay server so this should not be relevant.

Why can't I find servers/connect to servers?

Ensure that your Firewall (Windows or otherwise) is not blocking the Satellite Reign EXE file.

I don’t have 3 friends to play Co-Op with?
That’s not really a question. Maybe you should buy 3 more copies of Satellite Reign and give them to strangers at the bus stop, that’s how you make lifelong friendships and influence people.

Where are my pants?
Good question, stop staring at me and give me back my baby oil.
tarasis

Re: Satellite Reign: Uplink - Coop Multiplayer FAQ

Postby tarasis » Sun Apr 23, 2017 7:21 pm

Will it ever come out of Beta and come to GOG?
hongwei28

Benjamin

Postby hongwei28 » Mon Jul 09, 2018 9:22 am

The Chicago Bears are leaning heavily on their running game while bringing along rookie quarterback Mitchell Trubisky slowly.

Trubisky Youth Chase Edmonds Jersey , the No. 2 overall pick in the NFL draft, attempted 41 passes in two games since taking over for Mike Glennon at quarterback. He threw 16 passes at Baltimore, while the Bears ran 54 times for 231 yards. Jordan Howard finished with a career-high 167 yards and is fourth in the league in rushing.

Carolina linebacker Thomas Davis expects to see a heavy dose of the running game Sunday when the Panthers (4-2) visit the Bears (2-4).

Article continues below ...
”They are doing a tremendous job of running the ball and controlling the game,” Davis said. ”… If it’s working why would you go away from it?”

The Bears are third in the league overall in rushing, averaging 136 yards per game. They are averaging 4.3 yards per carry.

Trubisky Youth Kemoko Turay Jersey , who played college football at North Carolina, joked he’s never handed the ball off this much in his entire football life.

”That just speaks a lot about the type of guys we have up front and the running backs we have here,” Trubisky said. ”And if the defense plays that type of (two-deep) coverage and they give us that front that we gotta run the ball until they get out of it.”

Things to watch between the Bears and Panthers on Sunday:

LESS IS MORE FOR PEPPERS: Panthers 37-year old defensive end Julius Peppers said he loves his new situational role in Carolina.

”Less is more,” Peppers said with a smile.

Peppers is playing less, but producing more. He has 6 1/2 sacks through six games.

Peppers originally left Carolina for Chicago in 2010 for an opportunity to ”stand up” and play outside linebacker. He played that position for the better part of seven seasons with the Bears and Packers. While he said he has no regrets about that decision Kendall Wright Jersey Elite , he admitted defensive end is ”my more natural position.”

TAKE IT AWAY: Though they rank 31st with a minus-8 turnover margin, the Bears hope they are on the rise after last week’s win. They had three takeaways at Baltimore, including two interceptions. Adrian Amos returned one 90 yards for a touchdown.

Prior to that game, the Bears were one of three teams that had not picked off a pass. That came on the heels of back-to-back seasons with a franchise-low eight interceptions.

Carolina has forced a mere four turnovers this season.

KUECHLY CONCUSSION: Panthers three-time All-Pro middle linebacker Luke Kuechly has been in the NFL concussion protocol since taking a shot to the head in the Eagles game on Oct. 12 and has not practiced since.

David Mayo would get his first NFL start if Kuechly can’t play. While the Panthers adhere to the ”next man up” philosophy, it’s pretty clear they will miss Kuechly’s presence.

”You don’t replace Luke Kuechly Cheap Mike Hughes Jersey ,” Peppers said. ”He’s a special guy.”

BENJAMIN’S STATUS: Panthers starting wide receiver Kelvin Benjamin left practice Wednesday with swelling in his left knee, leaving his status for Sunday up in the air. Benjamin tore his left ACL in 2015 and reinjured it earlier this season when he got his leg bent backward awkwardly against the New Orleans Saints. He was held out of the rest of that game, returned the following week.

Panthers coach Ron Rivera said wide receivers Curtis Samuel and Russell Shepard will see additional work if Benjamin is unable to go.

NO DEEP THREAT: The Panthers’ inability to stretch the field with a deep passing game is starting to impact the team’s running game.

Carolina running backs Jonathan Stewart, Christian McCaffrey and Fozzy Whittaker were held to a combined 1 yard rushing on 13 carries in the 28-23 loss to the Eagles. Panthers coach Ron Rivera said that’s because Philadelphia was able to stack the box with eight or nine players. Rivera is optimistic Samuel and Shepard can stretch the field with deep routes, helping free up the running game.

”One of the problems we are having is the secondaries are stuffing the box Youth Sylvester Williams Jersey ,” Shepard said. ”If we can get them away from the box we can open up the running game a little more.”

AP Sports Writer Andrew Seligman in Chicago contributed to this report.

For more NFL coverage: www.pro32.ap.org and http://twitter.com/AP-NFL

. Authentic Womens Logan Cooke Jersey , Cheap Joel Embiid Jersey , Cheap Kevin Durant Jersey , Authentic Womens Jonathan Allen Jersey ,
hongwei28

Peter

Postby hongwei28 » Tue Jul 10, 2018 12:55 am

LAS VEGAS (AP) The bookies in this gambling city have to be getting a bit nervous.

Hockey fans Youth Mike Remmers Jersey , though, are nothing short of ecstatic.

They screamed, danced and cheered as the goals came one right after another in a first period blitz Thursday night as the Vegas Golden Knights remained undefeated in the playoffs by dominating the San Jose Sharks 7-0 in the opening game of the Western Conference semifinals.

The hottest show on the Las Vegas Strip got even hotter as the Knights – who were 200-1 at many sports books to win the Stanley Cup before the season began – opened their second playoff series with a rout of the Sharks that was over before the Zambonis hit the ice.

This had nothing to do with the so-called Vegas Flu that has overcome some visiting teams who might have not resisted some of the pleasures on the Las Vegas Strip. This was a simple beat down, by a group of players who had never been together on the ice before the season began.

”It’s not going to be like this every night,” Knights goalie Marc-Andre Fleury said. ”We’re going to enjoy this and move on.”

Once again, the Knights played like no expansion team ever before. Once again, they showed that perhaps the fantasy of bringing the Stanley Cup to the Las Vegas Strip may not be such a fantasy after all.

And once again Youth Troy Apke Jersey , 18,444 fans sang ”Viva Las Vegas” and went home happy – but not before watching Fleury join them in doing the wave in the closing minutes.

”It’s a great home crowd,” Vegas coach Gerard Gallant said. ”We like them a lot.”

There’s a lot to like about a team that a year ago was nothing more than an expansion project with an uncertain future. Now the Knights are tearing through the playoffs like a hot dice thrower at the craps table.

That might be a problem at the sports books, which are on the hook for possibly millions if the Knights should win it all. But it’s playing out nicely around the rest of Las Vegas, which is awash in Knights merchandise as the city that has never had a major sports team eagerly embraces one that is its very own.

If getting to the playoffs was seen as almost impossible before the season began, the Knights are 5-1 in sports books on the Strip to win it all, just behind Nashville and Tampa Bay as favorites.

With good reason. The Knights are the only remaining unbeaten team in the playoffs Youth Mason Rudolph Jersey , and have the hottest goalie around. Fleury, picked up from Pittsburgh in the expansion draft, got his third shutout of the playoffs and has allowed only three goals in five games.

He didn’t allow any against the Sharks, stopping 33 shots to record the shutout.

”I don’t go looking at my stats,” Fleury said. ”A win is a win and I’ll try my best to get my team a win. That’s what it’s all about.”

The team that proudly declares itself Vegas Born thrilled a raucous crowd at the T-Mobile arena, scoring three goals within a span of 1:31 in the first period to pretty much put the game away early.

Against a team that – like the Knights – swept their opening series, they turned the game into a rout early. Seven players scored goals Mark Walton Jersey Bengals , though with Fleury in net there was no way seven would be needed.

”You don’t get extra points for winning by a touchdown like they did,” San Jose coach Peter DeBoer said. ”We just have to be better.”

Earlier, Knights general manager George McPhee talked about how good the team he put together might be. But even he had to be surprised at the ease the Knights, coming off a nine-day layoff after sweeping the Los Angeles Kings, won their second-round opener.

”We think we’re a pretty good club but we’ll keep trying to do what we do and see where it takes us,” McPhee said. ”We haven’t really looked at the season in its totality before it started, or the playoffs in its totality.”

The formula for the Knights has been as simple as it has been effective. With some top talent there for the taking in the expansion draft the Knights combined a fast Youth Rashaan Evans Jersey , swarming attack with stellar work of Fleury to win their division.

Nothing changed in the opening game against the Sharks except the goals came early and often.

”We play fast, we play quick, we play direct hockey,” Gallant said. ”So far it’s worked for us.”

The Knights have done all of that, and more to move into the serious conversation about what teams can win the Stanley Cup.

If any more proof was needed, even the bookies are believers now.

—-

Tim Dahlberg is a national sports columnist for The Associated Press. Write to him at tdahlberg(at)ap.org or http://twitter.com/timdahlberg

. Authentic Womens Fred Warner Jersey , Authentic Womens Logan Woodside Jersey , Womens Chris Herndon Jersey , Authentic Womens Taron Johnson Jersey ,
hongwei28

cheap

Postby hongwei28 » Tue Jul 10, 2018 1:07 am

EAST RUTHERFORD Alex Cappa Jersey Elite , N.J. (AP) There was a sense of uncertainty as two-time Super Bowl MVP Eli Manning jogged off the field at MetLife Stadium, clinching a game ball in his left hand and waving to fans and friends in the stands with his right.

Was Sunday’s 18-10 win over the Washington Redskins his last game as a Giant after 14 seasons? He’s going to be 37 years old in January and New York has concluded a disastrous 3-13 season.

”It’s probably been my toughest year of football I would say with the losses, the injuries, the benching and coming back and everything going on, the losses more than anything,” said Manning, who threw a touchdown pass on a day the Giants rode a season-high 260-yard game from their running attack.

Manning is under contract for a couple of seasons, but the decision whether he returns rests with new general manager Dave Gettleman, who was hired Thursday.

Manning wants to be back.

”This is where I want to play Terrell Edmunds Jersey Steelers ,” he said. ”This is like my family, the New York Giants has been. Hopefully they feel the same way and we can make that work out.”

Manning threw a 16-yard touchdown pass to Hunter Sharp and Orleans Darkwa rushed for a career-high 154 yards, including a 75-yarder on the second play from scrimmage, as the Giants snapped a five-game losing streak and gave interim head coach Steve Spagnuolo his first win since taking over from the fired Ben McAdoo on Dec. 4.

Spagnuolo hugged Manning (10 of 28 for 132 yards) on the field after the final gun, and asked a team photographer to take a picture of them.

”We’ve both been through a lot and none more than him with this season, but he never changed,” said Spagnuolo, who has been promised an interview for the head coaching job.

”I value that in people that can stay that balanced through ups and downs. He’s had the highest of highs and this was certainly very, very low Joel Iyiegbuniwe Jersey Bears , but he’s a tremendous competitor and I appreciate him greatly.”

Aldrick Rosas kicked two short field goals and Kelvin Sheppard had two interceptions for New York, whose 13 losses are the most in franchise history.

Coupled with Indianapolis’ win over Houston, the Giants will have the No. 2 pick overall in the draft.

Kirk Cousins, who also might be playing his last game for the Redskins, scored on a 12-yard run for Washington (7-9), which has missed the playoffs the past two years. He was 20 of 37 for 158 yards and three interceptions.

”We have to have stability at that position, somehow, some way. Not everybody has it,” Redskins coach Jay Gruden said.

”That’s the way it is in pro football nowadays. If you’ve got one Ronald Jones II Jersey Elite , you’d like to keep one. We’ll have to make that decision here pretty soon. Kirk will also. It’s not totally up to us. Kirk’s got to buy in also.”

Cousins, who finished with his third consecutive 4,000-yard passing season, sidestepped questions about his future.

”I need to catch my breath. We’ll have plenty of time,” he said, adding he might have more to say on a radio show Friday.

Dustin Hopkins added a season-long 49-yard field goal for the Redskins, who were looking for their third straight .500 or better finish since 1999-2001.

The win capped a horrid season for the Giants, who were expected to compete for a Super Bowl after making the playoffs last season. Injuries, penalties Jalyn Holmes Jersey Vikings , blown fourth-quarter leads and a failure by fired general manager Jerry Reese to fix the offensive line led to a disaster.

It culminated with McAdoo’s decision to bench Manning for a Dec. 3 game against Oakland. The fan uproar was so great Reese and McAdoo were fired the next day.

Spagnuolo returned Manning as the starter the following game and the two were rewarded.

The Giants scored touchdowns on their first two possessions. Darkwa had a team-high 75-yard run on the second play from scrimmage and Manning found Sharp for his first career TD two plays after linebacker Sheppard intercepted Cousins’ first pass.

Darkwa said the feeling of winning was amazing.

”It feels great to end the year with a win,” said Darkwa, who will be a free agent. ”Obviously there are a lot of changes coming this way, but I could not be more happy for the players and the coaches. We battled our tails off this season. There was no quit in this team and it showed today.”

New York botched both touchdown conversions. The PAT on the first one was blocked and the 2-point attempt after Sharp’s catch failed, leaving New York ahead 12-0.

Washington linebacker Preston Smith got the Redskins back in the game, intercepting a screen pass and returning it to the Giants 20. Cousins scored on a 12-run two plays later.

Rosas added a 23-yard field goal for the Giants later in the first quarter and Hopkins hit a season-high 49-yarder on the final play of the half, cutting New York’s lead to 15-10.

Rosas had the only points of the second half, a 29-yard field goal early in the fourth quarter.

For more NFL coverage: http://www.pro32.ap.org and – http://www.twitter.com/AP-NFL

. Martin Perez Jersey Womens , Atlanta Falcons Customized Jerseys , Cheap Kyrie Irving Jersey , Authentic Womens Patrick Omameh Jersey ,
hongwei28

similar

Postby hongwei28 » Tue Jul 10, 2018 1:14 am

ORLANDO Youth Justin Reid Jersey , Fla. (AP) That’s a catch.

Mention the names Calvin Johnson, Dez Bryant, Zach Miller and Jesse James , and what looked, sounded and felt like a catch wasn’t one. If NFL owners pass a proposal from the powerful competition committee, those will be receptions in the future.

According to committee chairman Rich McKay and league officiating director Al Riveron, it’s time.

”We want to take these great catches and make them into catches,” Riveron said Monday at the NFL meetings, where the owners likely will vote Tuesday on the adjustments to the catch rule.

Such phrases as ”slight movement of the ball” and ”surviving the ground” will disappear Cheap Carlton Davis Jersey , and fans, players and coaches will get the fulfilment of knowing what they were sure was a reception actually is.

The committee looked at dozens of plays dozens of times. They discovered that the previous attempts to clarify what is a catch only confused the issue. So much so that the language of the rules was getting in the way of making the proper call.

”Every time, we tried to add language to cure a situation,” said McKay, president of the Atlanta Falcons ”and that did not serve us well.

”We felt like the word slight was getting people caught up. It’s really loss of control. If you lose control of the ball, then you haven’t satisfied (the process). If you have movement of the ball but haven’t lost control of it, then you still have it.”

Added Riveron: ”If we see total loss of control, that’s the way we’re going to rule it. But we understand there are situations where the ball is going to move. We have to see loss of control.”

McKay pointed to touchdown receptions by Alshon Jeffery and Corey Clement in the Super Bowl. In both cases, the ball moved a bit in the receiver’s hands. In both cases Cheap Malik Jefferson Jersey , though, on-field officials, then Riveron handling the video review, determined there was possession throughout.

”Those are catches,” he said, noting that under current language in the rules, ”the ground trumped everything. It didn’t make a lot of sense.”

The committee examined plays back to the 1990s and early 2000s, including a pass to the Jets’ Wayne Chrebet in which McKay said the film was ”so grainy you could barely make it out.” He mentioned Bert Emanuel’s non-reception in the 1999 NFC title game when the tip of the ball touched the ground even though Emanuel had it in his clutches.

The major emphasis on re-examining the rule stems from Bryant’s non-catch in a playoff game at Green Bay. Reconstructing that play through video, Riveron explained how the proposed change will seize logic – in other words Youth Trent Murphy Jersey , make what should have been a catch into a real catch.

”I think the Dez Bryant was the start of us realizing something needs to change,” McKay said.

Each year, there have been similar examples that made everyone from the guys throwing the ball to the coaches on the sideline to the fans in the stands and on their mobile devices wondering what was going on. When James’ apparent winning touchdown reception against New England was overturned even though the Steelers tight end made a football move to extend the ball over the goal line, it prompted Commissioner Roger Goodell to forcefully endorse seeking adjustments to the rule.

The competition committee heeded such instructions.

So, a receiver must:

-have control of the ball;

-get two feet down or another body part;

-make a football move: taking a third step or extending the ball or something similar.

Gone, Riveron emphatically said, is surviving the ground.

”That’s out,” he said. ”No mas.”

There will, however Troy Niklas Jersey Patriots , be more emphasis on the on-field officiating calls. McKay reminded that game officials overwhelmingly get the calls correct at full speed.

”The rule is a lot cleaner, so the answer is yes,” Riveron said, adding that game officials were consulted as the committee worked on the language of the proposal.

Of course, with more catches, there could be more fumbles as receivers try to extend plays and get extra yardage. Riveron has no problem with that.

”If we end up with 10 more fumbles but five of the most exciting plays of the year,” McKay said, ”it’s a trade we’d make any day.”

Notes: No proposals were made nor votes taken regarding the national anthem before games. The owners did focus on implementing the social justice platform with the players and unanimously approved a local matching funds program. Each of the teams will match fundraising proceeds of the players and teams and its players will work together to determine where to allocate the funds in a local market. The anthem discussions will resume and be a main focus of May’s meeting in Atlanta.

. Authentic Womens Fred Warner Jersey , New York Jets Elite Jerseys , Womens Uchenna Nwosu Jersey , Cheap Jimmy Butler Jersey ,
hongwei28

surgery

Postby hongwei28 » Tue Jul 10, 2018 1:19 am

CINCINNATI (AP) Bengals linebacker Vontaze Burfict will be sidelined to start a season for the fourth year in a row Deadrin Senat Jersey Falcons , this time serving a four-game suspension for violating the NFL’s policy on performance-enhancers.

The NFL rejected Burfict’s appeal without comment and upheld the full suspension on Thursday. It’s the third time the volatile linebacker has been suspended by the league in the past three years.

The Bengals are accustomed to going without their most valuable defensive player, whom they’ve steadfastly supported throughout his suspension-shortened career. They even gave him a three-year contract extension last season while he was serving a three-game suspension from the league.

They’ll have to plan to do without him again as they try to rebound from a second straight season of failing to reach the playoffs. The Bengals haven’t won a playoff game since the 1990 season, the sixth-longest streak of futility in NFL history.

Burfict missed the first six games of the 2015 season while recovering from knee surgery. The biggest meltdown of his career came during the playoffs that season Youth Markus Wheaton Jersey , when he hit Antonio Brown in the head on an incomplete pass, drawing a penalty that set up Pittsburgh’s field goal in the closing seconds for an 18-16 victory.

Reacting to the hit – which left Brown with a concussion – the NFL suspended Burfict three games for the start of the following season, noting his history of such conduct.

Last year Youth Chukwuma Okorafor Jersey , his egregious hit on Kansas City’s Anthony Sherman during a preseason game – he leveled the running back as he came out of the backfield on a downfield pass play – drew a five-game suspension that was reduced to three games on appeal. In a letter informing Burfict of that decision, the league referred to his history of hits on defenseless players.

Jon Runyan, the league’s vice president of football operations Youth Isaiah Oliver Jersey , told Burfict that ”you must be held accountable for this continuing unacceptable conduct.”

The suspension handed down on Thursday is Burfict’s first for using impermissible substances.

Burfict also was ejected last season during a game at Tennessee for contact with an official , drawing a fine but no suspension for that infraction.

More AP NFL: https://pro32.ap.org and https://twitter.com/AP-NFL

. Womens James Washington Jersey , Authentic Womens Uchenna Nwosu Jersey , Womens Kyzir White Jersey , Womens Anthony Miller Jersey ,
hongwei28

player

Postby hongwei28 » Tue Jul 10, 2018 1:24 am

FOXBOROUGH Jeremiah Attaochu Jersey 49ers , Mass. (AP) Patriots safety Devin McCourty got a closer look at James Harrison when the linebacker strolled through the locker room on Wednesday.

It left an impression.

”He’s a well put together human being. Scary-looking some would probably say,” McCourty said.

The Patriots’ deal with the former Steelers star also raised some eyebrows in Pittsburgh, where some of his former teammates voiced their displeasure with the circumstances surrounding his departure on Saturday.

”He erased himself; he erased his own legacy here. Let’s be serious,” Steelers center Maurkice Pouncey said Wednesday. ”It’s crazy. He wanted that. It wasn’t like the team said Calvin Ridley Jersey Falcons , `We want to let go of James Harrison.’ James Harrison wanted that.”

The 6-foot-2, 240-pound Harrison was unavailable for comment after his first practice with New England. He is expected to address reporters for the first time on Friday.

Regardless of what led to his exit from Pittsburgh, just how much of an impact the 39-year-old Harrison can have with his new team remains to be seen.

The two-time Super Bowl champion has competed against Tom Brady and New England during his 15 NFL seasons. Now he is in position to help the Patriots, who have faced the Steelers in the AFC championship game three times since 2001.

He is Pittsburgh’s career leader in sacks Youth Alex Cappa Jersey , piling up 80 1/2 during his 14 seasons with the Steelers and 82 1/2 during his career. He briefly retired in September 2014 following a forgettable season in Cincinnati but returned when the Steelers ran into injury trouble.

He joins a New England team that needs a victory over the visiting New York Jets on Sunday to clinch home-field advantage throughout the playoffs.

”We’ll see. I don’t know,” Patriots coach Bill Belichick said of his expectations for Harrison. ”We’ll get out there this week and see how it goes. I’m not really sure how it’s going to go.”

No one is quite sure what Harrison has left in his tank. He has appeared in just five games and played a total of 38 snaps this season, posting only one sack.

Anything he could provide would be helpful, though.

New England’s defense has been racked by injuries this season. Fourteen different players have lined up at either linebacker of defensive end. It entered the week ranked 26nd in rushing defense and 29th in passing defense.

Linebacker Trey Flowers Youth Dalton Schultz Jersey , who leads New England with 6 1/2 sacks, said there’s no limit to what he can learn from a veteran like Harrison.

”Everything really,” Flowers said. ”He’s been doing it a long time. Very physical player. Obviously, in the weight room Byron Maxwell Jersey Seahawks , just being able to keep his body strong and things like that. So, just a whole lot. … Anytime you get a vet that’s been doing it a long time, you can learn a lot from him.”

NOTES: Brady sat out practice Wednesday with left shoulder and Achilles tendon injuries. Defensive lineman Alan Branch and running backs Rex Burkhead and Mike Gillislee all sat out with knee injuries. … Receiver Malcolm Mitchell returned to practice for the first time since he went on injured reserve Sept. 7.

AP freelance reporter Chris Adamski in Pittsburgh contributed to this report.

For more NFL coverage: http://www.pro32.ap.org and http://www.twitter.com/AP-NFL

Follow Kyle Hightower on Twitter at http://www.twitter.com/khightower

. Authentic Womens Josh Allen Jersey , Authentic Womens Fred Warner Jersey , Alex Avila Jersey Womens , Authentic Womens Jeff Locke Jersey ,
hongwei28

over

Postby hongwei28 » Tue Jul 10, 2018 1:29 am

NFL

NEW YORK (AP) A federal judge cleared the way Monday night for the NFL to enforce a six-game suspension of Dallas Cowboys running back Ezekiel Elliott over domestic violence allegations.

U.S. District Judge Katherine Polk Failla denied the request for a preliminary injunction from players’ union attorneys working for Elliott. Failla put the ruling on hold for 24 hours to give Elliott’s legal team time to appeal Youth Paul Worrilow Jersey , a likely move.

It’s the second time a federal ruling has overturned a reprieve that kept Elliott on the field. Earlier this month, a federal appeals court threw out a Texas court’s injunction and ordered the dismissal of Elliott’s lawsuit there.

The NFL briefly enforced Commissioner Roger Goodell’s suspension before a judge sitting in for Failla in the Southern District of New York issued a temporary restraining order that blocked the punishment for the second time.

If the suspension holds this time, Elliott will be out starting Sunday at home against Kansas City. He will be eligible to return Dec. 17 at Oakland.

BASEBALL

LOS ANGELES (AP) – Houston’s 13-12, 10-inning victory over the Los Angeles Dodgers was the second-most watched World Series Game 5 since 2003, trailing only the Chicago Cubs’ 3-2 win over Cleveland last year.

Fox said Sunday’s game averaged 19.6 million on its three outlets, drawing 18,940,000 on the main Fox Network, 496,000 on Fox Deportes and 172,000 on the digital stream Fox Sports Go.

That was down 21 percent from 24.2 million for last year’s Game 5: 23.6 million on Fox Josh Rosen Jersey Cardinals , 342,000 on Fox Deportes and 135,500 on Fox Sports Go, Last year drew the most viewers for a fifth game since the Florida Marlins beat Cleveland 8-7 in 1997.

Viewers on the main network peaked at 20,755,000 from 11:45 p.m. to midnight EDT, and the average from 1 a.m. until the last out at 1:39 a.m. EDT was 18,942,000.

The game drew a 32.8 rating and 52 share in the Los Angeles, the highest for baseball in the market since the Anaheim Angels beat San Francisco in Game 7 of the 2002 World Series. The Astros’ win drew a 32.9/53 in Houston.

Fox’s main network is averaging 16,397 Will Hernandez Jersey Giants ,000 through five games, down 15 percent from last year’s 19,288,000 but up 12 percent from 14.7 million for Kansas City’s win over the New York Mets.

The rating is the percentage of television households watching a broadcast, and the share is the percentage tuned in among those households with televisions on at the time.

GOLF

Tiger Woods is returning to competition at his holiday tournament in the Bahamas the week after Thanksgiving.

Woods has not played since he withdrew from the Dubai Desert Classic on Feb. 3 with back spams. Two months later, he had his fourth back surgery in just over two years.

Woods will be part of the 18-man field at the Hero World Challenge, which starts Nov. 30 at Albany Golf Club. Woods is eligible as the tournament host.

A year ago, Woods returned at this tournament after 15 months recovering from two back surgeries. He made 24 birdies, but finished 15th out of 18 players.

COLLEGE FOOTBALL

VERMILLION, S.D. (AP) – Two University of South Dakota football players have been arrested on charges of second degree rape after an alleged assault earlier this month at an off-campus residence.

Police in Vermillion, South Dakota Uchenna Nwosu Jersey Chargers , say in a statement that Danny Rambo and Dale Williamson turned themselves in Monday evening.

School officials say they received a complaint last week about the Oct. 22 alleged attack and turned it over to law enforcement.

University president James W. Abbott says the accusations are ”very troubling” and the school is cooperating with police.

Rambo is a junior defensive back from Texarkana, Texas, who was an honorable mention Missouri Valley Football Conference selection in 2016, according to the school’s athletic website. Williamson, from Donalsonville, Georgia, is a sophomore defensive back who played in five games last year.

HORSE RACING

DEL MAR, Calif. (AP) – Gun Runner, the top older horse on the East Coast, is the slight 9/5 favorite for the $6 million Breeders’ Cup Classic on Saturday at Del Mar.

He breaks from the No. 5 post while defending champion Arrogate starts from the rail as the 2-1 second choice.

Del Mar is hosting the $28 million, 13-race Breeders’ Cup for the first time. The season-ending championships open with four races on Friday followed by nine Youth Jihad Ward Jersey , including the Classic, on Saturday.

Gun Runner arrives on a three-race winning streak, all Grade 1 stakes, for trainer Steve Asmussen. The 4-year-old posted dominant victories in the Stephen Foster at Churchill Downs and the Whitney and Woodward Stakes at Saratoga. His last defeat was to Arrogate in Dubai.

Arrogate, the world’s all-time leading money earner with $17.3 million, is one of four Classic runners trained by Bob Baffert. He also sends out Collected (6-1), Mubtaahij (12-1) and Travers winner West Coast (6-1) in the Classic, the richest race of the weekend.

. Authentic Womens Tarvarius Moore Jersey , Bartolo Colon Jersey Womens , Detroit Lions Customized Jerseys , Authentic Womens D.J. Fluker Jersey ,
hongwei28

signing

Postby hongwei28 » Tue Jul 10, 2018 1:33 am

ST. PAUL Jeremiah Attaochu Jersey 49ers , Minn. (AP) In a story April 3 about NHL player Eric Staal, The Associated Press misidentified the location of his Canadian hometown. Thunder Bay is located in Ontario.

A corrected version of the story is below:

With 40 goals for playoffs-bound Wild, Staal has right fit

With 40 goals for playoffs-bound Wild, Staal has found right place for career resurgence

By DAVE CAMPBELL

AP Sports Writer

ST. PAUL, Minn. (AP) – Eric Staal was coming off his least productive NHL season since he was a teenage rookie with Carolina when Minnesota took a flier on him two summers ago to add some depth at center.

The three-year contract was modest for a player with Staal’s ability and accomplishments. The expectations were, too. Three consecutive seasons of decline in points per game, after all, don’t provide a hint that the scoring touch or passing knack is primed for resurgence.

Bruce Boudreau could see the rebound potential, though. His first day of training camp with the Wild happened to be Staal’s practice debut with his new club, and a strong impression was made on the new head coach.

”I said, `You know what? Everybody was wrong,”’ Boudreau said. ”Because he did the skate test on the very first day John Franklin-Myers Jersey Rams , and he blew everybody out of the water. So I said to the staff, `He should be able to play for us.”’

Staal has done much more for the Wild than simply prove he can keep up and stabilize a key position with some savviness and leadership. Nobody on the team has scored more since he arrived, and with 40 goals this season he’s tied for sixth in the league through Monday’s games.

”I never thought a specific number was a goal. I don’t ever usually think like that,” Staal said. ”Once you start a season, it can go a lot of different ways, but once the puck starts hitting the back of the net and you’re gaining confidence that way, you want to hold on to it as long as you can and accumulate as much as you can to help your team win.”

Staal became just the second player in NHL history, joining Gordie Howe, to record a 40-goal season at least nine years apart with none in between. Slumps can factor into that, but so does dedication.

”Look, he’s won a Stanley Cup. He’s won an Olympic medal. He’s got all the money that he’s ever going to need,” Boudreau said. ”But when he came here he wanted to prove to the world that he’s still a really good player Terrell Edmunds Jersey Steelers , and to me he has.”

The lanky 33-year-old with the left-handed shot has been a big reason why the Wild, despite some rough patches of the schedule and significant injury absences by several of their best skaters, have clinched a spot in the playoffs for the sixth straight season.

”You want that, especially as a player who’s in the second half of his career. You want to make sure you’re in a spot to try to win again, and coming here I felt gave me that chance,” said Staal, the second overall pick in the 2003 draft who won the Stanley Cup in 2006 at age 21 but only returned to the playoffs once more with the Hurricanes. ”We’ve still got some work to do here, but hopefully we can finish strong.”

Staal only has one goal-less stretch on his ledger longer than four games in a row, when he played six consecutive contests without scoring from Jan. 9-22. He still contributed four assists over that span. Not coincidentally, the Wild have only one losing streak larger than two. They dropped three in a row from Nov. 4-8.

”He’s a guy we’ve definitely looked to to help lead us,” said left wing Jason Zucker, one of the many linemates Staal has saddled up to this season – without Youth Jordan Whitehead Jersey , Boudreau said beamingly, a single complaint.

Durability has been one crucial component of his value, of course. Staal has yet to miss a game since signing the $10.5 million deal on July 1, 2016. The emotional steadiness he has contributed can’t be overlooked, either.

”He’s been through the best of teams. He’s been through the worst of teams. He’s been the leader on all of these teams,” Boudreau said. ”He’s had to make sure he’s the steady one, because if he gets too high, maybe the rest of the group gets too high. If he was one to get too low, maybe everybody else would follow his lead.”

The Wild actually left Staal exposed in the expansion draft, banking on his age being less attractive to the Vegas Golden Knights. His salary cap hit is only the ninth-highest on the roster.

”If he was playing in Toronto, he’d be up for the MVP,” Boudreau said.

Settling in Minnesota was more than satisfying for Staal Cheap Jessie Bates III Jersey , with the perennial postseason opportunities and the relative proximity to his hometown of Thunder Bay, Ontario, about a six-hour drive away. He and his wife, Tanya, have been able to raise sons Parker, Levi and Finley, in a similar northern culture and climate that he was raised in, delighting in seeing the boys at 8, 6 and 3 years old take to the local hockey rinks or eagerly hop on their sleds after the latest snowfall.

”All that stuff I grew up doing and loving, and now I’m kind of living it back through them,” Staal said. ”It’s definitely made it a ton of fun.”

For more AP NHL coverage: https://apnews.com/tag/NHLhockey

. Womens Chukwuma Okorafor Jersey , Cheap Gordon Hayward Jersey , Stephen Piscotty Jersey Womens , Cheap Kawhi Leonard Jersey ,
hongwei28

cheap

Postby hongwei28 » Tue Jul 10, 2018 1:38 am

FOXBOROUGH Youth B.J. Hill Jersey , Mass. (AP) Tom Brady’s expectations for himself have been high from the moment he made his first NFL start back in 2001.

It reached its latest high watermark this past February when he became the most-decorated Super Bowl quarterback in NFL history, after leading the Patriots to a historic comeback win over the Falcons to earn his fifth ring.

But as the Patriots prepare for Sunday’s rematch with Atlanta, Brady believes he’s yet to play his best this season, despite ranking among the league’s passing leaders at age 40.

”This year I don’t think we’re really where we need to be,” Brady said Wednesday. ”We’re certainly 4-2. I think there’s a lot of things we wish we could know better and we’re still working to improve. That’s where we’re at. We’re focused on playing a great team.”

After being forced to sit out four games to serve his ”Deflategate” suspension, Brady was virtually unflappable in his first six games last season, throwing for 1 Youth Daryl Worley Jersey ,915 yards, 16 touchdowns and only one interception.

Through six games in 2017, he leads the NFL with 1,959 yards passing and is tied for second with 13 touchdowns. He’s thrown two interceptions, but has a 106.9 passer rating that is second only to Kansas City’s Alex Smith.

That production, though, has come at the expense of Brady taking a lot more punishment.

He’s already been sacked 16 times and taken 37 hits in the pocket. In 16 games last season Cheap Preston Brown Jersey , the Patriots’ offensive line allowed all three of its quarterbacks – Brady, Jimmy Garoppolo and Jacoby Brissett – to be sacked just 24 times and take a total of 73 hits.

New England’s line made progress in last week’s win over the Jets by not allowing Brady to be sacked for the first time this season.

But he is expecting to feel lots more pressure this week from a Falcons’ team that is ranked 10th in the NFL in total defense.

While the Patriots have found themselves playing from behind more this season, offensive coordinator Josh McDaniels said ”there’s no one thing” that’s holding the offense back.

”We’ve done some different things during the course of the year where we’ve executed well and had stretches where we’ve done a lot of good things and certainly have had stretches where we didn’t,” McDaniels said. ”We talk a lot about our best football being in front of us, and we need to start playing that way.”

One of the most promising signs that Brady and the Patriots could be turning a corner was how much tight end Rob Gronkowski was involved in Sunday’s win.

A week after sitting out with a thigh injury against Tampa Bay, he had a pair of touchdown catches. It was his first game this season with multiple scores.

Brady and Gronkowski have combined for 71 touchdown passes, the second-most in NFL history by a quarterback and tight end.

”He’s a big focal point of our offense Nick Nelson Jersey Raiders ,” Brady said of Gronk.

”When he gets going, it’s great for everybody. … He’s obviously a guy that’s been super consistent when he’s been out there for us, and he’s really played that same role this year.”

James White, one of the key offensive stars from February’s Super Bowl win, said that that the offense knows it has yet to execute at high level for a complete game.

Their recent successes aside, Brady has made sure the pursuit of that has remained a priority.

”If we put together a solid 60 minutes, (and) execute well every single play – the sky’s the limit Youth Calvin Ridley Jersey ,” Gronkowski said.

NOTES: Cornerbacks Stephon Gilmore (concussion/ankle) and Eric Rowe (groin), and linebackers Harvey Langi (back) and Elandon Roberts (ankle) all sat out practice Wednesday. Receiver Chris Hogan (ribs), running back Rex Burkhead (ribs) and offensive lineman Shaq Mason (shoulder) were all limited participants.

For more NFL coverage: http://www.pro32.ap.org and http://www.twitter.com/AP-NFL

Follow Kyle Hightower on Twitter at http://www.twitter.com.khightower

. Adidas Justin Faulk Jersey , Authentic Womens Logan Paulsen Jersey , Authentic Womens Kevin Hogan Jersey , Austin Romine Jersey Womens ,
hongwei28

rookie manager

Postby hongwei28 » Thu Jul 12, 2018 5:51 am

NEW YORK — A lineup shakeup produced the desired results Monday night for the Pittsburgh Pirates. Unfortunately for the New York Mets Jaguars Cheap Jerseys , rookie manager Mickey Callaway already unsuccessfully pulled that out of his bag of tricks.
The Pirates will look to lock up a series win Tuesday over the free-falling Mets Tuesday night, when the two teams play the middle game of a three-game set at Citi Field.

Pirates right-hander Chad Kuhl (5-5, 4.56 ERA) is scheduled to oppose Mets left-hander Steven Matz (3-5, 3.68 ERA).

The Pirates ended a five-game losing streak Monday night, when a rejiggered top of the lineup scored five runs in a 6-4 victory.

The Pirates’ top three batters — Starling Marte, Josh Bell and Josh Harrison — were all occupying those spots for the first time this season. Marte scored three runs and stole two bases, Bell hit a two-run homer and Harrison delivered a sacrifice fly and scored a run.

The six runs were the most the Pirates (37-41) have scored since an 8-6 loss to the Cincinnati Reds on June 17. Pittsburgh scored nine runs in the subsequent six games.

“If it’s broken Youth Seattle Seahawks Hats , you have to fix it, right?” Bell said Monday night. “Changing things up, giving us all a new view. Marte hasn’t led off in a while. ‘J-Hey’ is hitting third. Changing things up, it might have been the spark that we needed.”

The Mets (31-45) have been looking for a spark for weeks. New York has lost seven straight, 18 of 22 and 20 of 64 since an 11-1 start to fall dangerously close to the bottom of the National League. The only team with a worse record in the Senior Circuit is the Miami Marlins, who rank mere percentage points behind at 32-47.

Shuffling the lineup hasn’t worked for Callaway, who had three players (second-place batter Jose Bautista Authentic Customized Panthers Jerseys , cleanup batter Dominic Smith and sixth-place batter Jose Reyes) in unfamiliar spots Monday. Smith was batting cleanup for the first time this year while Bautista and Reyes were occupying their spots for the second and third time, respectively.

Against the New York Yankees on June 9, Callaway batted Amed Rosario leadoff for the first time as a major leaguer and Todd Frazier and Brandon Nimmo second and third, respectively, for the first time this season in a 4-3 loss.

With the Mets seeing no immediate payoff for Callaway’s mixing and matching, he is left to hope the lessons learned from the extended bleak times will yield results down the road.

“As hard as it’s been, we have to understand that this is something that we can benefit from in the long run Colts Elite Jerseys ,” Callaway said Monday afternoon. “No matter how many times you fall, you can learn from it. And I think our guys understand that and we talk about that type (of) stuff all the time.”

Kuhl and Matz will both be looking to bounce back from rough losses last Thursday.

Kuhl allowed eight runs over two innings as the Pirates fell to the Arizona Diamondbacks, 9-3. The eight runs were the second-most Kuhl’s allowed as a big leaguer while the two innings pitched marked his second-shortest start.

Matz gave up five runs over 5 2/3 innings in the Mets’ 6-4 loss to the Colorado Rockies. The five earned runs were a season-high for Matz, who allowed three runs or fewer in his seven of his previous eight starts.

Kuhl took the defeat in his only previous start against the Mets on May 26, 2017, when he gave up five runs over 4 1/3 innings as the Pirates lost, 8-1.

Matz also lost his lone start against the Pirates on June 7 Cowboys Game Jerseys , 2016, when he allowed two runs over five innings as the Mets fell, 3-1.

. Womens Cody Latimer Jersey , Buffalo Bills Elite Jerseys , Starlin Castro Jersey Womens , Womens Mark Andrews Jersey ,
hongwei28

news and other issues

Postby hongwei28 » Thu Jul 12, 2018 5:56 am

A look ahead to top enterprise and feature stories planned globally by AP Sports. New digests will go out each Thursday and Monday and will be repeated on other weekdays. Please note that story plans may change depending on news and other issues.
For access to AP Newsroom and other technical issues Vikings Elite Jerseys , contact AP Customer Support at apcustomersupport(at)ap.org or 877-836-9477. For reruns, call the Service Desk 800-838-4616 or your local AP bureau.

As with all our operations, we welcome and want your feedback. If you have thoughts or questions about the Sports Showcase Digest or the material listed, please reach out to Oskar Garcia, deputy sports editor for presentation and storytelling, at 215-446-6632 or at ogarcia(at)ap.org.

All times are Eastern.

FRIDAY, June 8

SOC–WCUP-SADIO MANE

One fan thumps his chest with his fist. Another raises a Senegalese flag high in the air. Around them Logan Woodside Jersey Bengals , hundreds of others holler, jump and dart about in wild celebration. Sadio Mane has scored. Described as a quiet kid, even shy, the Liverpool forward showed determination and focus at a young age to emerge form a rural village and find international stardom in Europe. Senegal now expects him to deliver at the World Cup. By Ken Maguire. UPCOMING: 850 words, photos by 5 a.m. Friday.

MONDAY, June 11

BRAZIL-WCUP-STICKERS

SAO PAULO – Teacher Ari Mascarenhas could have picked a high-tech gadget or flashy app to help his eighth grade students with their Portuguese language grammar, reading and text interpretation. Instead Youth Miami Dolphins Hats , he is finding a creative way to use something completely analog: the World Cup sticker book, which features national team players of countries getting ready to compete in Russia later this month. The album is all the rage among soccer fans in Brazil and around the world, even if it is decidedly old school. ”In such a divisive world we can still swap, trade and have something in common,” said Mascarenhas, who like many adults, does his own buying and trading of stickers. By Mauricio Savarese. UPCOMING: 900 words Customized Oakland Raiders Jerseys , photos by 3 a.m. Monday.

WEDNESDAY, June 13

FBN–WENTZ’S COMEBACK

PHILADELPHIA – Carson Wentz was having an MVP season before a torn ACL forced him to the sideline where he watched Nick Foles lead the Philadelphia Eagles to their first Super Bowl victory. Wentz has a mission to return for Week 1 but his return comes with interesting circumstances: He’s got no pressure to return right away because the Eagles can lean on the Super Bowl MVP to start the season. And that’s not necessarily a threat to Wentz, whose friendship with Foles appears without the strain seen in other famed NFL tandems like Brett Favre and Aaron Rodgers or Joe Montana and Steve Young. That has allowed Wentz to pursue other interests while rehabbing, like building a sports complex during a mission trip to Haiti, with the comfort of knowing his job is reasonably safe if he plays well once he comes back. By Rob Maaddi. UPCOMING: 850 words, photos by 3 a.m. Friday.

Again, if you have questions about the Sports Showcase Digest or the material listed Youth Jason Sanders Jersey , please reach out to Oskar Garcia at 215-446-6632 or ogarcia(at)ap.org.

Thanks,

AP Sports

. Cheap Draymond Green Jersey , Edinson Volquez Jersey Womens , Adidas Jakub Voracek Jersey , Randal Grichuk Jersey Womens ,
hongwei28

the NHL’s regular seaso

Postby hongwei28 » Thu Jul 12, 2018 6:01 am

The Nashville Predators and Winnipeg Jets put on a fast-paced 49ers Elite Jerseys , thrilling playoff show that reminded everyone why they finished ahead of everybody else in the NHL’s regular season.

Thanks to Kevin Fiala, the Presidents’ Trophy winners go to Winnipeg breathing a little easier.
Fiala scored off a 2-on-1 5:37 into double overtime to give the Predators a 5-4 victory over the Jets on Sunday night in Game 2, tying the Western Conference semifinal series.

”Very happy that we won,” Fiala said. ”That’s all that matters. It was a huge game for us to tie it up 1-1. It was very big for us.”

Nashville had the NHL’s best road record during the regular season, but the Predators got the split they needed before Game 3 on Tuesday night in Winnipeg where the Jets posted the league’s best home record.

”It’s huge, a big difference being 2-0 or 1-1,” said Predators goalie Pekka Rinne Youth Geron Christian Jersey , who had a career playoff-best 46 saves. ”Obviously, we’ll take this. It was an emotional game, and now it’s time to go on the road and we need to steal a couple of wins in their building.”

Craig Smith and Fiala skated up on a 2-on-1, and Jets defenseman Dustin Byflugien failed to block Smith’s cross-ice pass to Fiala who beat goalie Connor Hellebuyck with a backhander.

Ryan Johansen scored twice, Viktor Arvidsson had a goal and two assists, and P.K. Subban had a goal and an assist as Nashville won both its 100th postseason game as a franchise and coach Peter Laviolette’s 50th with the team. Filip Forsberg also had three primary assists for the first time in the postseason in his career.

Laviolette said at one point in the second period the game looked like a track meet both teams were skating so fast. He noted the Jets finished just three points behind Nashville.

”They’re a good team as well,” Laviolette said.

Mark Scheifele scored twice and had an assist. Byflugien had a goal and an assist Youth Arden Key Jersey , and Brandon Tanev had a goal for Winnipeg, which lost its first multiple-overtime game for a franchise that just won its first playoff series in the first round.

”It’s a sucky way to lose, but we played a better game tonight than we did on Friday,” Scheifele said. ”That’s a positive. We can be upset for 10 minutes and then after that, we’ve got to get our rest and then get ready for Tuesday.”

Tanev tied it at 3, putting the puck past Pekka Rinne’s right skate at 5:11 of the third. Johansen answered 34 seconds later, skating around Jets defenseman Toby Enstrom and beating Hellebuyck top shelf.

But Scheifele forced overtime with his fourth goal in this series and eighth this postseason with 1:05 left in regulation and Hellebuyck pulled for the extra attacker.

The Predators brought star Carrie Underwood in for the U.S. anthem as a ”proud hockey wife” of Nashville center Mike Fisher Alex Cappa Jersey Elite , and Marcus Mariota brought the NFL’s Tennessee Titans offensive linemen to wave the rally towels. Pro Bowl left tackle Taylor Lewan held up a huge catfish before they chugged beers – Lewan using the catfish as a funnel.

After throwing up a postseason-high 48 shots in losing Game 1 on Friday night, the Predators wasted no time getting on the board this time. Johansen scored 27 seconds in on Nashville’s first shot and a 1-0 lead, snapping Winnipeg’s streak of 10 straight games scoring the first goal with the Jets going 9-1-0 in that stretch dating back to the regular season.

The Jets made up for that by scoring twice 29 seconds apart to grab the lead. Byflugien scored between Rinne’s pads on a 4-on-4 at 12:47, and Scheifele made it 2-1 with a power-play goal at 13:16 of the period.

Subban tied it with a slap shot for Nashville’s first power-play goal of the series and the Norris Trophy finalist’s first goal this postseason at 5:04 of the second. That brought the sold-out crowd to life again, and Rinne settled down as well. A couple minutes later, he made a big pad save on a shot by Kyle Connor and then gloved a shot from Byflugien.

Arvidsson gave Nashville a 3-2 lead with a slap shot from the right circle at 18:41 of the second.

Coach Paul Maurice said his Jets at least go home with a split and isn’t sure that home ice will be a huge advantage with matchups not changing.

”There will be a little bit more excitement when Patty rings one off the post,” Maurice said of his forward Cheap Atlanta Falcons T-Shirts , Patrik Laine.

NOTES: The Preds are 3-3 in multiple OT games in franchise history. … Johansen’s goal was the fastest goal at home in the postseason for Nashville and second fastest overall. … This was Forsberg’s second three-point game in the playoffs for his career and third multi-point game this postseason. … Scheifele now has points in four straight games, the first with multiple points in four or more consecutive playoff games since Paul Martin in the first four games of the 2014 first-round with Pittsburgh.

. Brad Boxberger Jersey Womens , Authentic Womens Donte Jackson Jersey , Joaquin Benoit Jersey Womens , Cheap Alonzo Mourning Jersey ,
hongwei28

from the Triple

Postby hongwei28 » Thu Jul 12, 2018 6:06 am

Yovani Gallardo is back with the Texas Rangers for the first time in three years.
The right-hander who grew up in nearby Fort Worth was selected from the Triple-A Round Rock roster. He was set to start Sunday at home against the Colorado Rockies.

The 32-year-old Gallardo went 13-11 with a 3.42 ERA for Texas in 2015 Jaguars Elite Jerseys , and signed a free-agent contract with Baltimore in 2016.

Cincinnati released him this April after three appearances with a 30.86 ERA. Texas then signed Gallardo to a minor league contract, and he went 2-1 with a 3.81 ERA in 10 starts at Triple-A.

Manager Jeff Banister said Gallardo could remain in the rotation.

”He’s one of five starters for us now Anthony Averett Jersey Ravens , but we’ll let him get through today first,” he said.

The Rangers optioned left-hander Brandon Mann to Round Rock. They opened a spot on the 40-man roster by placing right-hander Doug Fister Cheap Vita Vea Jersey , who’s out with a strained right knee, on the 60-day disabled list.

. Cheap Kemba Walker Jersey , Authentic Womens Marquez Valdes-Scantling Jersey , New York Giants Customized Jerseys , Authentic Womens Tracy Walker Jersey ,
hongwei28

t formula for one

Postby hongwei28 » Thu Jul 12, 2018 6:10 am

VFor three games Cheap New York Giants T-Shirts , the San Jose Sharks have had more speed, discipline and depth than the Anaheim Ducks.
If they can repeat that formula for one more game, the Sharks will move onto the second round of the playoffs.

Joonas Donskoi scored one goal and set up another to start a four-goal barrage in the second period and the Sharks raced past Anaheim for the third straight game, beating the Ducks 8-1 on Monday night for a 3-0 series lead.

”We understand there’s a lot of work to do,” captain Joe Pavelski said. ”Eliminating teams is always tough. That’s kind of where our mindset shifts, I think. We’ll see a few things that we can do better Saints Cheap Jerseys , and a few things we’re doing well. That commitment from us is going to go a long way to stay with what we’re doing.”

Right now just about everything is working for the Sharks, who had eight goal-scorers in the highest-scoring playoff game in franchise history and got a 45-savve performance from Martin Jones.

San Jose used its superior speed to create odd-man rushes that paid off when Donskoi scored and then set up Marcus Sorensen in the opening four minutes of the second period and then turned the game into a laugher with four power-play goals after the Ducks spent most of their energy slashing and cross-checking.

”They can take as many of those as they want to, we’ll take the power plays,” coach Peter DeBoer said. ”They take penalties, that’s a fact. During the season they do and we anticipated that it would be like that in the playoffs and it has been. It’s on us to make them pay for making those plays and decisions, and we have.

Eric Fehr and Tomas Hertl added goals later in the second to turn this all-California series into a rout. Logan Couture had a goal and two assists Youth Troy Niklas Jersey , Pavelski, Evander Kane and Timo Meier scored power-play goals in the third period, for the Sharks, who have outscored the Ducks 14-3 through the first three games of the first-round series.

San Jose will look to complete the sweep in Game 4 at home Wednesday night. Only four NHL teams have lost a best-of-seven series after winning the first three games with the Sharks the last to do it in 2014 in the first round against Los Angeles.

Rickard Rakell scored a power-play goal but the Ducks once again looked a step slow against the speedier Sharks. Anaheim has scored three goals all series, including just one at even strength.

John Gibson allowed five goals on 24 shots before being pulled after two periods. Ryan Miller allowed three power-play goals in the third.

”From my perspective it’s hard to forget what we just did. Very undisciplined, very disappointed in our reaction in the hockey game Tracy Walker Jersey Lions ,” Ducks coach Randy Carlyle said. ”Those are the things we have to address. We’re not going to get yourself any kind of opportunity to take the number of penalties we took, and I call them selfish penalties.”

The game turned early in the second after Brandon Montour fell near center ice, giving the Sharks a two on one. Donskoi converted on a give-and-go with Evander Kane and San Jose was off to the races.

Donskoi then set up the next goal on another odd-man rush when he fed Sorensen, who faked a forehand and then beat Gibson with a backhand on a similar move that led to goals for Kane and Couture in the first two games.

Jones then made a big stop on Rakell from the slot to preserve the two-goal lead and Fehr helped put the game away when he skated through two defenders and beat Gibson up high to make it 4-1.

Then the Ducks started their parade to the penalty box and the Sharks capitalized.

Fresh off the two wins in Anaheim, the Sharks were greeted by a frenzied crowd that sparked them to a fast start. Mikkel Boedker got things started when he used his speed to get around Hampus Lindholm and feed an open Couture in the slot for the tap-in into the open net.

Anaheim answered when Rakell got his first point of the series when he scored on a one-timer on the power play.

NOTES: D Andy Welinski was back in the lineup for the Ducks after being scratched in Game 2 for Kevin Bieksa. … F Jason Chimera got his first action of the series for Anaheim in place of Antoine Vermette. … Sharks C Joe Thornton, who has been out since Jan. 23 with a knee injury Youth Atlanta Falcons Jerseys , took part in pregame warmups once again but isn’t ready to play.

. Minnesota Vikings Customized Jerseys , Authentic Womens Phillip Gaines Jersey , Authentic Womens Josh Rosen Jersey , Allen Craig Jersey Womens ,
hongwei28

each other for

Postby hongwei28 » Thu Jul 12, 2018 6:14 am

LOS ANGELES — It only took a few days away from each other for the fortunes of the Chicago Cubs and the Los Angeles Dodgers to change.
Five days after the Cubs claimed a series victory over the Dodgers in Chicago Barkevious Mingo Jersey Seahawks , the teams will get together four more times in Los Angeles starting Monday night. It is a cluster of games that has brought a playoff feel for the clubs that squared off in last fall’s National League Championship Series.

Since they last met a few days ago, the Cubs went to Cincinnati and were swept in a four-game series against the last-place Reds. The Dodgers departed Chicago for New York, where they swept the Mets in a three-game series and also welcomed staff ace Clayton Kershaw off the disabled list.

While Kershaw is scheduled to close out the series on Thursday afternoon, the Dodgers will open against the Cubs with Kenta Maeda (4-4, 3.84 ERA) on the mound.

The right-hander lasted just 3 2/3 innings against the Cubs on Tuesday, giving up three runs and five hits in the Dodgers’ only win during the three-game series. It was his first career start against the Cubs in the regular season.

The Cubs will counter with left-hander Jon Lester (9-2 Ryan Jensen Jersey Elite , 2.10), who has won five consecutive starts, beating the Dodgers on Wednesday when he gave up five hits in seven scoreless innings. Lester is 3-3 with a 3.33 ERA in eight career regular-season starts against the Dodgers.

There is no doubting Lester’s roll. He has gone six innings in seven consecutive starts and is 8-2 with a 1.67 ERA in his last 12 outings.

The bigger question surrounds what type of run support Lester will receive. The Cubs have been sporadic on offense, and even while winning two of three over the Dodgers, they scored just nine runs in the series and five total in a doubleheader split Tuesday.

How do the Cubs turn on the offense as their eight-game road trip now heads west?

“I wish I knew the answer to that,” Cubs first baseman Anthony Rizzo said Giants Authentic Jerseys , according to the Chicago Tribune. “The work is good, the preparation is good. It’s just how this game goes sometimes. Hopefully, we lock in as a unit and stay locked in for a long time.”

The Dodgers managed to score just five runs in their swing through Chicago but went to New York and dropped 21 runs on the Mets in three days.

Aside from their Wrigley Field visit, the Dodgers have been putting runs on the board with ease. They head into Monday’s series opener with 46 home runs in June, including seven on Sunday alone.

“I think that if you look back at our wins, there is a parallel with us hitting a homer and wining a baseball game Authentic Customized Cowboys Jerseys ,” Dodgers manager Dave Roberts said after Sunday’s game. “I just think as we are going well, we’re not trying to hit homers. I think we’re just trying to put good swings on the ball. When you do that with our guys, with the path of the bat, it’s elevated and that’s just the way our guys swing the bat. Those are good things.”

The Dodgers set a National League record Sunday for most solo home runs in a game and the seven blasts were tied for second most in a game in franchise history.

While the Cubs might be searching for offensive consistency as a whole, Albert Almora has no such concerns. He had three more hits Sunday, his ninth game with three or more hits Kalen Ballage Jersey Dolphins , and is 14-for-40 (.350) in his last 13 games, with multiple hits in six of those.

. Cheap Chris Paul Jersey , Dak Prescott Jersey , Womens Mason Cole Jersey , Authentic Womens Cassius Marsh Jersey ,
hongwei28

of games as entertainin

Postby hongwei28 » Thu Jul 12, 2018 6:20 am

Winning a Stanley Cup isn’t meant to be easy Cordy Glenn Jersey Bengals , something that even the novice hockey fans in Las Vegas now surely understand.

No need to tell it to the Washington Capitals. They’ve spent 43 seasons chasing the elusive Cup, only to find an expansion team – of all things – in the way of finally ending the drought.

The battle for hockey supremacy heads to the nation’s capital all tied up 1-1 after a pair of games as entertaining as anything on the Las Vegas Strip. The goals keep coming and so do the hits, including one Wednesday night on Evgeny Kuznetsov that both knocked him out of the game and seemed to wake Washington out of its daze.
Their top playoff scorer out, the Caps rallied for three straight goals that stopped – at least for a moment – a team that has been virtually unstoppable throughout the playoffs.

”It galvanized us as a group,” Caps coach Barry Trotz said. ”I think it might be a turning point for us.”

On a night when Alex Ovechkin scored the first Stanley Cup Final goal of his 13-year NHL career to give the Caps a lead they somehow managed to hold onto even while being outplayed and outshot by the Knights in the third period, Washington won a final-round game for the first time ever to make the flight back home a lot sweeter.

For the Capitals it means service held, with the next two games in far friendlier confines at home.

For the Knights, it was a golden opportunity gone awry.

They were 7-1 in the playoffs at home Youth Cleveland Browns Hats , 11-1 overall when scoring the first goal. So when James Neal scored barely eight minutes into the game, the party was on.

And then, suddenly, it was off. At least for now.

Credit some of that to the resilience of the Caps, who were down a goal when Kuznetsov was knocked out of the game. Give a tip of the hat to Ovechkin, too, who scored the go-ahead goal in the second period.

But when the story of this Cup Final is finally written it may hinge on a hit by Brayden McNabb on Kuznetsov as he had the puck along the boards late in the first period. McNabb slammed into Kuznetsov with a high check and Kuznetsov immediately bent over holding his arm with what appeared to be a wrist injury.

Another team might have folded in front of the raucous crowd of 18,702. But the Caps have been resilient all the way through the playoffs Geron Christian Jersey Redskins , and this game was no exception.

”It was all about commitment. We blocked shots and played for each other,” forward Nicklas Backstrom said. ”It’s good to win and go back to Washington.”

On a 98-degree day in Las Vegas, the action on the ice was as hot as the weather outside. The Knights dominated play at times and outshot the Caps 39-26, but could not deliver on a 5-on-3 power play in the scoreless third period.

When Alex Tuch was denied on a spectacular stick save with 1:59 to play by Braden Holtby, the Knights would not be lucky on this night in the biggest game of chance on the Strip. Their Game 1 win, after all, included the Caps’ Lars Eller missing a wide-open net from point-blank range in the final minutes.

”To me it was the hockey gods evening it up from the last game,” Trotz said. ”Once he made that save I knew we were going to win the game.”

Las Vegas pulled out all the stops to make the first two games as memorable off the ice as they have been on the ice. The Imagine Dragons – a Vegas Born group – sang just before the puck dropped and a flyover by the Air Force’s latest F-35 jets shook the building Derwin James Jersey Chargers , as did the applause later between periods when the pilots appeared in front of the Knight’s faux castle to cheer the team on.

But just as Game 1 seemed to shift in the Knights’ favor after Jonathan Marchessault was knocked to the ice on what appeared to be a late hit by Washington’s Tom Wilson, this game seemed to turn on that hit by McNabb with the Knights up 1-0.

Not only did Washington score three straight goals, one of them came from the player who must be spectacular if the Capitals are forced to play without Kuznetsov for any length of time in the finals.

Ovechkin has toiled for the Capitals since being picked first in the 2004 draft, but had never played in a Stanley Cup Final until Game 1 – and never scored in one until Wednesday.

”He’s the heart and soul of this team,” Washington defenseman John Carlson said. ”He does so much and doesn’t get credit. We love him to death. He’s our leader and it’s nice to see him get that big goal for us.”

For the Knights it was a rare whiff in a season like no other. They’ve been one of the great stories in sports, an expansion team in its first season playing for the championship of the NHL.

But every great story needs a great ending, and for the Knights to write one they’re now going to have to win at least one game on the road.

”It’s the Stanley Cup final, it’s little things Colts Elite Jerseys ,” said Knights forward Erik Haula. ”Nobody said it’s gonna be a 4-0 series. It’s gonna be ups and downs. We’ve been here before, we’ve been good on the road. Just put this behind us, just learn from your mistake.”

—-

Tim Dahlberg is a national sports columnist for The Associated Press. Write to him at tdahlberg(at)ap.org or . Adidas Connor McDavid Jersey , Womens Kareem Martin Jersey , Cheap Brook Lopez Jersey , Womens Derrick Nnadi Jersey ,
hongwei28

go for the sweep

Postby hongwei28 » Thu Jul 12, 2018 6:24 am

WASHINGTON — Red-hot Mark Reynolds and the Washington Nationals will go for the sweep in the finale of their four-game series against the Miami Marlins on Sunday.
Reynolds followed up his dramatic walk-off homer Friday night with two homers and a career-high 10 RBIs Saturday night as the Nationals demolished the Marlins 18-4.

In five at-bats Raiders Elite Jerseys , Reynolds homered, doubled, singled, homered and singled to tie his career high for hits along with the Nationals’ RBI mark.

“Yeah that’s like a good two weeks,” Reynolds said. “I mean like my last hit a guy dove and it went off his glove and went into left field. You got a little luck involved. Sometimes you just take a good swing the night before and feel confident going into the next day and that’s what happened.”

Since their team meeting following a July 4 loss to the Red Sox the Nationals (45-43) have won three straight Browns Cheap Jerseys , scoring 35 runs.

Manager Dave Martinez should rest easy, but now has a pleasant problem: where to put the righty Reynolds on Sunday when the Marlins pitch a right-hander and his other two first base options are lefty hitters.

“I’ve seen him like this, when he gets hot like this he can stay hot for a while, so we’ll have to figure something out,” Martinez said.

The Marlins got homers from Starlin Castro Miami Dolphins Jerseys Womens , J.T. Realmuto and Yadiel Rivera against Max Scherzer in a game that was tied 3-3 going to the bottom of the fifth before Washington pulled away for its 14th straight win over Miami.

“We haven’t had any success with them in a while now,” manager Don Mattingly said. “They’re a good lineup up and down, but we’ve pitched better than this.”

Scherzer (11-5) picked up his first win since June 5. Washington had been shut out in three of his past five starts.

“I remember I said after Tampa the run support is going to be there,” he said. “These guys are too good.”

Miami rookie Trevor Richards (2-5, 5.26 ERA) opposes right-hander Tanner Roark (3-10 Cheap Cleveland Browns T-Shirts , 4.60) in the finale.

Roark is looking for his first win since June 6. Last time out he allowed nine runs on 10 hits — including two home runs — over seven innings of a loss to the Red Sox as he stayed in after a six-run fifth to save the arms in a tired bullpen.

“That’s the best I’ve felt in a long time,” Roark told MLB.com. “So other than two pitches, I feel like they base-hit me to death. What are you going to do?”

Roark is 5-8 with a 3.99 ERA in 22 games against the Marlins. Martin Prado is 10-for-23 against Roark and J.T. Realmuto is 10-for-26. Justin Bour is 5-for-29 but three of the hits were home runs.

Richards, who will make his first start against Washington, allowed four runs on nine hits with no walks across five innings in a no-decision Tuesday against the Rays. He struck out five. He is 2-3 with a 5.52 ERA since being recalled from Triple-A New Orleans on June 7.

“We’ve had a rough series so far Cheap Los Angeles Chargers T-Shirts ,” Mattingly said. “Hopefully Trevor gets us on track tomorrow and we can put a win together and move on.”

. Womens Avonte Maddox Jersey , Cheap Jusuf Nurkic Jersey , Cheap Nikola Jokic Jersey , Authentic Womens Sebastian Janikowski Jersey ,
hongwei28

Portland’s Damian

Postby hongwei28 » Tue Jul 24, 2018 3:52 am

Portland’s Damian Lillard says he likes the first-round matchup against the Pelicans Authentic Da'Shawn Hand Jersey , but in almost the same breath he lists the reasons why New Orleans is dangerous.

After splitting their four regular-season meetings, the third-seeded Blazers and sixth-seeded Pelicans open the playoffs Saturday night at the Moda Center.

”They stole one from us here, and we felt like that was a game that we should have had. We had a bad third quarter,” Lillard said. ”But they have Anthony Davis, Jrue Holiday, Rondo, E’Twaun Moore, they’ve got a lot of guys that make them a dangerous team.”

The Blazers won the season’s first meeting with New Orleans Sonny Gray Jersey , 103-93, back in October. But two months later the Pelicans beat the Blazers 123-116 in Portland without Davis. DeMarcus Cousins had 38 points and New Orleans extended its lead to as many as 18 points in the third quarter.
The Pelicans lost Cousins for the season because of an Achilles injury in January, and many thought the team’s playoff hopes were over. Instead, New Orleans rallied, going 21-13 the rest of the way and ending the season on a five-game winning streak.

”We were just starting to find our groove before he went out and when he got hurt it kind of pushed us back,” Davis said. ”We were trying to figure out how we wanted to play, and then we figured it out and were able to push through it.”

Davis stepped up in Cousins’ absence, averaging 30.4 points and 11.8 rebounds.

”When Cousins went down Miguel Gonzalez Jersey , everybody kind of wrote them off and they’ve done a great job of really competing since then,” Blazers coach Terry Stotts said. ”Anthony Davis has been an outstanding player. It’s been a tough matchup for us, games are close.”

Lillard, who goes into the game averaging 26.9 points, had 41 points in the final meeting of the season with the Pelicans, a 107-103 Blazers win in New Orleans.

”Dame had a hell of a game, but it’s playoffs and you can put everything behind what happened before,” Stotts said. ”The playoffs is a different animal.”

Other things to watch as the Blazers and Pelicans begin their playoff series:

GUESSING THE BEARD ISN’T COMING BACK: The Pelicans acquired Nikola Mirotic in a trade after Cousins went out. He initially joined the squad as a sixth man and was inconsistent. But late this season Cheap Harrison Phillips Jersey , he shaved his beard, joined the starting lineup and he’s been thriving ever since, scoring no fewer than 21 points in a game during the Pelicans’ season-ending five-game winning streak.

LUCKY THIRTEEN: The Blazers went on a 13-game winning streak, starting with a victory over Golden State just before the All-Star break that boosted their playoff position. And despite their late four-game losing streak, the Blazers still finished 49-33 and clinched the Northwest Division title. ”We would have liked to have a 50-win season but you can’t complain about a division championship or 49 wins,” Lillard said.

ROAD COURT ADVANTAGE: The Pelicans were just as good on the road (24-17) as they were at home (24-17). ”On the road we’ve been really, really good at just locking in and giving ourselves an opportunity to come up with wins … That’s what you have to do in order to be a playoff team,” coach Alvin Gentry said.

HIGH MILEAGE: CJ McCollum topped the NBA for the most miles on the court this season with 218. It was the third straight season he’s led the league in the stat. Jrue Holiday is No. 2 overall with 211.40 miles.

GOING FORWARD: Game 2 is set for Tuesday before swinging to New Orleans for games on Thursday and the following Saturday. The ”if necessary” games go like this: Tuesday Authentic Geron Christian Jersey , April 24, in Portland; Thursday, April 26, in New Orleans; and Saturday, April 28, back in Portland.

More NBA basketball: . Authentic Womens Dante Pettis Jersey , Los Angeles Chargers Customized Jerseys , Authentic Womens Taron Johnson Jersey , Authentic Womens Robert Griffin III Jersey ,
hongwei28

ing the post

Postby hongwei28 » Tue Jul 24, 2018 4:01 am

Taylor Hall couldn’t have picked a better time to get his first career short-handed goal.

Hall scored on a breakaway late in the third period to lift the New Jersey Devils to a 2-1 victory over the Montreal Canadiens on Sunday night.

The 26-year-old forward came out of the penalty box after serving a penalty for too many men – in which Montreal had a 5-on-3 advantage for 51 seconds – took a a pass from Travis Zajac and beat Carey Price on the blocker side with 4:07 remaining.

”I’m not much of a short-handed threat but it’s nice to get one there David Ross Jersey ,” said Hall, who extended his point streak to eight games. ”Two minutes feeling shame and trying to think about what you’re going to do when you get out, and then you get a breakaway chance like that after a great kill by our guys.”

The goal was Hall’s fourth in his last three games and 37th on the season, giving him career highs in goals and points (89).

”You’re always thinking this is the time I’m going to get a breakaway out of the box,” Hall said. ”Usually you go in for a defensive zone shift and you’re hemmed in for a while. Just a great kill by our 5-on-3 group.”

Nico Hischier tied the score early in the third and Keith Kinkaid stopped 25 shots in his sixth consecutive start for the Devils. New Jersey increased its lead to seven points on Florida for the last playoff spot in the Eastern Conference. The Devils, vying for their first trip to the postseason since reaching the Stanley Cup Final in 2012 Dixon Machado Jersey , have three games remaining – two fewer than the Panthers.

”We’re excited about it but it’s about our game,” Devils coach John Hynes said. ”You can’t get too wrapped up in those situations. We need to make sure that our focus level is our game, and where we’re going, and making sure we’re ready to continue to play.”

Daniel Carr scored for the Canadiens, who have already been eliminated from playoff contention. Carey Price finished with 30 saves while playing his 556th game with Montreal, pulling into a tie with Jacques Plante for most games by a goaltender in franchise history.

”It was a good performance from this team Authentic Troy Apke Jersey ,” Canadiens coach Claude Julien said. ”Price was very good. We battled hard and did some good things. It was a very physical game. It’s unfortunate because we played a good game but still found a way to lose.”

Hischier tied the score 1-1 just 26 seconds into the third. With his back to the goal, the top overall pick in last June’s NHL draft, got the blade of his stick on a shot from Sami Vatanen and deflected the puck past Price for his 19th.

Hischier, the only Devils player to dress for all 79 games this season, nearly gave New Jersey the lead on two occasions in the third. He was stopped by Price on a breakaway before hitting the post a minute later.
”Every single guy in here wanted this win,” Hischier said. ”A huge two points. At the end we just found a way. That’s all that matters at the end of the season Authentic Lamar Jackson Jersey , to win games.”

Both teams were playing the second game of a back-to-back series. Montreal lost 5-2 to the Pittsburgh Penguins on Saturday while New Jersey beat the New York Islanders 4-3.

Carr scored a contentious goal with 9 seconds left in the first period to get the Canadiens on the scoreboard. With Montreal on a rush on a power play, Carr took a pass from Artturi Lehkonen in the slot and fired a slap shot, glove-side on Kinkaid, in the top corner of the net.

Hynes challenged for offside on the play, but the goal stood after a review. Defenseman Mike Reilly, playing his 100th NHL game Authentic Armani Watts Jersey , got an assist on Carr’s fifth of the season.

NOTES: The Canadiens finished 4-8-2 this season in the second game of a back-to-back. … Kerby Rychel, 23, recalled from Laval of the AHL on Friday, made his Montreal debut. … There was a moment of silence before the game for former Montreal Expos and MLB star Rusty Staub, who passed away Thursday.

UP NEXT

Devils: Host the New York Rangers on Tuesday night.

Canadiens: Host Winnipeg on Tuesday night.

. Womens Keke Coutee Jersey , Matt Moore Jersey Womens , Authentic Womens Trent Brown Jersey , Womens Antonio Callaway Jersey ,
hongwei28

UNRESTRICTED FREE

Postby hongwei28 » Tue Jul 24, 2018 5:36 am

MIAMI DOLPHINS (6-10)

UNRESTRICTED FREE AGENTS: SS Michael Thomas Authentic Ito Smith Jersey , Walt Aikens and S Nate Allen; QBs Matt Moore and Jay Cutler; LBs Lamin Barrow and Koa Misi; G Jermon Bushrod; LS John Denney; TE Anthony Fasano; DEs Terrence Fede and William Hayes; K Cody Parkey; CB Alterraun Verner; RB Damien Williams; OT Sam Young.
RESTRICTED FREE AGENTS: QB David Fales; LB Neville Hewitt; G Anthony Steen.

NEEDS: After backsliding in Year 2 under coach Adam Gase, Dolphins need starters at tight end Jhoulys Chacin Jersey , linebacker, receiver and perhaps two offensive line positions. They need more depth at running back and safety. Miami already made two significant moves Authentic D.J. Fluker Jersey , agreeing to trade receiver Jarvis Landry to Browns for two draft picks, and agreeing to acquire Rams edge rusher Robert Quinn for mid-round draft pick. But with severe salary cap constraints and mediocre pool of free agent talent Authentic Josh Sweat Jersey , Dolphins are unlikely to be as aggressive in free agency as in recent years.

AVAILABLE SALARY CAP SPACE (approximately): $4 million over.

. Cheap Avery Bradley Jersey , Lorenzo Cain Jersey Womens , Authentic Womens Marquez Valdes-Scantling Jersey , Adidas Filip Forsberg Jersey ,
hongwei28

The Pittsburgh Penguins

Postby hongwei28 » Tue Jul 24, 2018 5:45 am

The Pittsburgh Penguins can admit it now. The regular season is kind of a drag.

Being the two-time defending Stanley Cup champions creates a target on your back that’s impossible to shake. An NHL-high 19 back-to-backs left them spent. A sluggish first half forced them to focus.
No matter. The Penguins survived. And now they’re heading to the playoffs with momentum and home-ice advantage in the opening round. A legitimate shot at a Stanley Cup three-peat awaits.

Sidney Crosby and Jake Guentzel banked in goals off Craig Anderson minutes apart in the second period Yan Gomes Jersey , Casey DeSmith stopped 34 shots and the Penguins beat the Ottawa Senators 4-0 on Friday night to clinch second place in the Metropolitan Division. Pittsburgh will begin its quest to become the first team in 35 years to win three consecutive Cups at home next week against Columbus, New Jersey or Philadelphia.

”I think down the stretch we had to play in some big games,” said Crosby, who played in all 82 games for the first time in his career. ”I think that mentality and things like that prepare you for the playoffs. I think we did a good job, won some close games and got some important points.”

Phil Kessel got his 34th goal and Patric Hornqvist pushed his career-high to 29 when he beat Anderson late in the third period for the Penguins Johnny Damon Jersey , who reached the 100-point plateau for the third straight year and ninth time in 11 seasons.

Not bad for a team that found itself in 10th place in the Eastern Conference in early January.

”This has been a challenging year for us in a lot of ways,” Penguins coach Mike Sullivan said. ”What I love about this group is when the stakes get high, we play at our best.”

Anderson finished with 19 saves but was beaten twice from behind the goal line in the second period as the Senators lost for the ninth time in 11 games.

Crosby was standing just off the right post when he fired a shot that smacked off Anderson’s left pad and into the net 1:25 into the second period. The move is becoming a signature for the two-time MVP.

”Unfortunate, but we’ve seen him do that before,” Ottawa defenseman Cody Ceci said. ”He’s a skilled player and can make that play from behind the net.”

Guentzel scored from nearly the same spot just over six minutes later Chris Young Jersey , flicking a rebound off the end boards that hit Anderson’s left leg and skittered in for his 22nd of the season.

That was more than enough for DeSmith, given the start a night after top goaltender Matt Murray played in a draining overtime victory over the Blue Jackets. DeSmith was sharp throughout while picking up his first career shutout, and by the time Kessel took a slick feed from Riley Sheahan and fired it into the open net 6:55 into the third the Penguins could turn their attention to the postseason.

”If we can play that kind of defense in the playoffs, we’ll win a lot of games,” DeSmith said. ”Hopefully it carries over.”

Ottawa and Pittsburgh met in the Eastern Conference finals 10 months ago Brad Miller Jersey , with the Penguins winning on an overtime goal in Game 7 before going on to beat Nashville for the franchise’s fifth Cup. The Senators hoped it would be a springboard to becoming perennial contenders. Instead they will miss the postseason for the third time in five years.

””It’s tough right now with the guys we’re missing, but it just allows other guys to step up and fill in,” Ceci said. ”It’s a great opportunity for them.”

While Ottawa will head home for the spring and summer this weekend, the Penguins will take aim at history now that the long six-month slog of the regular season is behind them.

”We’re looking forward to the fun part of the season,” defenseman Justin Schultz said. ”We’re ready to make another run at it.”

NOTES: Both the Senators and Penguins wore a butterfly decal with the initials ”JP” on the back of their helmets to honor an Ottawa-area teen and longtime Senators fan who died this week due to a rare and debilitating skin condition. Jonathan Pitre Yolmer Sanchez Jersey , 17, was nicknamed ””Butterfly Boy” and developed a close relationship with the team after sharing his battle with epidermolysis bullosa. … Kessel played in all 82 games this season and has played in 692 consecutive games, the third-longest active ironman streak in the league. … The victory was head coach Mike Sullivan’s 200th in the NHL. … The Penguins finished the regular season 68 for 260 on the power play (26.2 percent). The percentage was the best in franchise history, passing the 26.0 percent mark set in 1995-96.

UP NEXT

Senators: Finish up the season in Boston on Saturday.

Penguins: The first round of the playoffs next week. Pittsburgh has won at least one playoff series in four of the last five seasons.

More NHL hockey: . Cheap C.J. McCollum Jersey , Womens Christian Kirk Jersey , Womens M.J. Stewart Jersey , Adidas Corey Perry Jersey ,
hongwei28

But the Houston

Postby hongwei28 » Tue Jul 24, 2018 5:52 am

Chris Paul is a win away from finally reaching the Western Conference finals in his 10th season in the playoffs.

But the Houston guard isn’t looking ahead to what most expect will be a showdown with the defending champion Golden State Warriors in the next round.

After all Adam Ottavino Jersey , he’s been in this situation before in 2015 with the Los Angeles Clippers.

Paul is normally reticent to discuss his past playoff failures, but the nine-time All-Star was candid about that particular letdown when he was interviewed on TNT moments after Houston took a 3-1 lead over the Utah Jazz with a 100-87 win in Game 5.

He was asked if he’s allowed himself to think about being in the finals for the first time.

”It’s the process man,” he said. ”I’ve been here before, 3-1. (Expletive) went bad real quick, you know what I mean?”

The collapse that Paul is referring to came at the hands of the Rockets. Paul and the Clippers raced out to a 3-1 lead in the conference semifinals. They got blown out in Game 5, wasted a 19-point second-half lead in a loss in Los Angeles in Game 6, then fell in Game 7 at Houston.

Paul got prickly later when asked to expand on his comments and share what he learned from that series. He deflected the question with a joke before finally mumbling: `don’t relax,’ before James Harden stepped in to save his teammate from the uncomfortable moment.

”He’s not even thinking about that honestly Authentic Ryan Switzer Jersey ,” Harden said. ”We’ve got a game on Tuesday and we’re going to do whatever it takes to close it out.”

Houston’s game against Utah is one of two games on Tuesday. In the other game, the Warriors also have a chance to finish off their series with the New Orleans Pelicans after taking a 3-1 lead with a 118-92 win on Sunday.

This is Paul’s fifth appearance in the conference semifinals after losing to the Spurs 4-3 in 2008 while with New Orleans, being swept by San Antonio in 2012 with the Clippers and losing 4-2 to the Thunder with that team before that 2015 debacle against the Rockets.

Coach Mike D’Antoni said the most important quality Paul has brought to the Rockets in his first year with the team is his toughness and edge. He doesn’t expect to see anything different out of him on Tuesday despite having the opportunity to finally shed the label that he can’t get out of the second round.

”It’s hard to go up another notch. I think he’s on full-tilt all the time,” D’Antoni said. ”You’d have to talk to him a little bit (but) I’m sure it’s on his mind.”

For the Jazz, they’re hoping that they can recreate the success they had in Game 2 when they led by as many as 19 points early, and held on for a 116-108 win.

”We were on a different level in Game 2 and I think we’ve just got to get back to that,” rookie Donovan Mitchell said.

Utah could get a boost in Game 6 with the return of Ricky Rubio. He’s missed the entire series with a strained left hamstring, but was listed as questionable before Sunday’s game and could be well enough to play on Tuesday.

However Preston Tucker Jersey , they could be without reserve point guard Dante Exum in Game 6 after he left Sunday’s game in the third quarter with soreness in his left hamstring.

Here’s a closer look at the Pelicans-Warriors game.

PELICANS AT WARRIORS

Warriors lead series 3-1. Game 5, 10:30 p.m. EDT, TNT

NEED TO KNOW: The Warriors have been dominant on their home floor for two straight postseasons, having won a franchise-record 14 consecutive playoff games at Oracle Arena and already closed out the Spurs at Oakland in Game 5.

With a 15th straight home playoff win, the Warriors would tie Chicago for an NBA record. The Bulls did so from April 27, 1990, to May 21, 1991.

”We’ve got to win one game at Oracle and that’s the one that we play next Chargers Cheap Jerseys ,” Pelicans coach Alvin Gentry said. ”That’s as far as we need to look. Obviously it’s a monumental task. It’s been done before. As I said to the guys, `We just got to go and play and you’re not out until they win four games.”’

KEEP ANY EYE ON: Stephen Curry continues to find his groove and this will be his fourth game back from nearly six weeks sidelined with a sprained left knee. His minutes are increasing each game he plays, up to 31 in Game 4.

Curry is 22 for 51 with 12 3s so far this series.

TOUGH CHALLENGE: The Pelicans never know which Golden State star might be on any given night – or all of them at once.

The Warriors led wire to wire in Game 4 following its 19-point embarrassment in Game 3. Kevin Durant is coming off a 38-point performance, but it could be Klay Thompson’s turn, or Draymond Green chasing another triple-double.

”The bigger the game the better Draymond plays,” coach Steve Kerr said, ”the more intense he is, the more focus he has. He’s going against Anthony Davis night after night and just doing an amazing job in concert with his teammates. Draymond’s a rare guy. Every time the moment gets bigger Scott Kazmir Jersey , he gets better and not everybody can say that.”

Durant has scored 20 or more points in 16 straight postseason games.

PRIORITY ON SHOOTING: Gentry gives New Orleans little chance of staying in the series and staving off elimination without a big scoring performance. The Pelicans lost 118-92 on Sunday and shot just 36.4 percent – 32 of 88 and 4 for 26 on 3-pointers.

”You’re not going to beat them if you’re not going to score 115 points, I don’t care how good your defense is,” . Authentic Womens Preston Brown Jersey , Cheap Paul Millsap Jersey , Womens Derwin James Jersey , Womens Martavis Bryant Jersey ,
hongwei28

Eric Bledsoe

Postby hongwei28 » Tue Jul 24, 2018 5:58 am

If the easier road in the Eastern Conference is from seventh place instead of sixth Authentic Braden Smith Jersey , the Milwaukee Bucks aren’t interested in taking it.

They know they aren’t going to get the right playoff mindset by losing.

”If you have that mentality it kind of carries over to the postseason and you become a complacent basketball player,” forward Jabari Parker said.
Eric Bledsoe had 22 points and 10 assists, and the Bucks moved into a tie for sixth place in the East with a 115-102 victory over the New York Knicks on Saturday night.

Khris Middleton also scored 22 points for the Bucks, who joined Miami with a 43-37 record. The Heat were blown out by the Knicks at Madison Square Garden a night earlier but the Bucks avoided the same fate despite playing without All-Star Giannis Antetokounmpo because of a sore right ankle.

The No. 6 seed would be looking at facing Philadelphia, which has won 13 straight games, or LeBron James and Cleveland. The team that ends up seventh draws a second-seeded Boston team that has lost All-Star guard Kyrie Irving for the season.

”They got a great a basketball team and a great coach Ted Williams Jersey ,” Bledsoe said. ”Obviously they’re missing a couple of key players but at the same time they were playing well without those guys in the lineup.”

Parker made his second start of the season in Antetokounmpo’s place and finished with 16 points and 12 rebounds. John Henson had 15 points and 12 boards for the Bucks, who hoped to get point guard Malcolm Brogdon back but will have to wait a little longer as they try to become the dangerous team they think they can be.

”We know how good we can be and we’ve shown it,” coach Joe Prunty said. ”We’ve shown it in games and over stretches of games, but similar to what we were talking about earlier, we have also had lulls or games where we haven’t played as well as we’d like to or need to, and that’s what we’re trying to build on every day.”

Jarrett Jack scored 18 points and Kyle O’Quinn had 15 points Authentic Danny Shelton Jersey , 16 rebounds, five assists and four blocks for the Knicks, who beat Miami 122-98 on Friday but fell short in their hopes of beating another playoff-bound team.

The Knicks were without Tim Hardaway Jr. (sprained left ankle), Enes Kanter (lower back, right wrist) and Emmanuel Mudiay (concussion). Michael Beasley started after leaving Friday’s game with a bruised left knee.

Jack was the starter earlier in the season before falling out of the rotation entirely while the Knicks turned to young guards Trey Burke, Frank Ntilikina and Mudiay.

”The job is 82 games Cheap Ronnie Harrison Jersey ,” Jack said. ”If you’re not in, you cheer for everybody else. But if he calls your number, be ready to come in there and be ready to come in there and contribute as best you can.”

The game was close most of the way until the Bucks, trailing by one, took control with a 12-0 run in the fourth quarter. Middleton’s basket gave Milwaukee the lead for good, Tony Snell and Parker made 3-pointers Authentic Courtland Sutton Jersey , and Bledsoe made four free throws as the Bucks surged to a 106-95 advantage with 2:17 to play.

Snell left a little more than five minutes into the game when he turned an ankle when he stepped on a teammate’s foot while chasing a Knicks player around a screen. He returned in the second quarter and had 10 points.

TIP-INS

Bucks: Prunty said Brogdon (left quad) was evaluated Saturday and it was determined he wasn’t ready to go. The Bucks hope last season’s Rookie of the Year can play Monday. … Parker had averaged 20 points in his last three games.

Knicks: Coach Jeff Hornacek said he expected that Kanter and Hardaway would play again this season if healthy, refusing to rule them out for the final two games. ”Those guys are all competitors and that’s what we like about them,” Hornacek said. … Knicks starters had no turnovers in the first half and the team had just two total, both by Luke Kornet.

CENTENNIAL CELEBRATION

The Knicks held Latvian heritage night in celebration of Latvia’s 100th anniversary. The New York Latvian Concert Choir sang the national anthem and Latvia President Raimond Vejonis was presented with a personalized jersey by Knicks All-Star Kristaps Porzingis, who is from Latvia.

UP NEXT

Bucks: Host Orlando on Monday.

Knicks: Host Cleveland on Monday.

. Authentic Womens Billy Price Jersey , Womens Ronnie Harrison Jersey , Womens Courtland Sutton Jersey , Authentic Womens James Washington Jersey ,